Mr. Kwon advises clients in the structuring, negotiation, and documentation of purchase and sale transactions of real estate, equity interests in entities that own interests in real estate, and the loans that are secured by interests in real estate.
He received his J.D. from the UCLA School of Law, where he specialized in Business Law and Policy and was a UCLA-RAND Empirical Legal Scholar. He also received his B.A. from New York University in the Gallatin School of Individualized Studies in 2010.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised the purchaser in the approximately $62 million acquisition of an industrial warehouse
- Represented the borrower in the closing of an $80 million term loan facility
- Represented the borrower in defeasance of a commercial mortgage loan
- Represented the borrower in the refinance of two mortgage loans with a balance of approximately $8 million
- Represented the buyer-landlord in sale-leaseback transactions involving more than 100 retail locations and subsequently handled over 30 disposition transactions
- Advised the purchaser in the approximately $90 million acquisition of a healthcare facility
Santa Monica Office