TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WHEN VISITING OUR WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Disclaimer. The materials on this website have been prepared by us for general informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice or a substitute for legal counsel. We make no representation about the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information provided in this website or by any linked site. Our links are not referrals to or endorsements of any linked entities.
- No Attorney-Client Relationship Created. This information is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.
- Proprietary Rights. We and our licensors and suppliers own the information and materials made available through this website. Such information and materials may be protected by copyright, trademark, patent, or other laws. Except as expressly authorized in advance by us, you agree not to reproduce, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on any part of this website.
- The Closing Table. By registering or logging in to our online Deal Room (called the Closing Table®), you agree to the following:
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name and password and are responsible for all activities that occur under your account unless access to your account is the direct result solely of our gross negligence or the gross negligence of our licensor. You will immediately notify us if you notice any activity indicating that your account or data is being used without authorization.
- You agree that you will only upload documents on this site that are connected to the transaction described therein.
- You shall not decompile, disassemble, decrypt, extract, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of the software tools underlying the Closing Table services.
- The Closing Table is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. You understand that your use of the Closing Table is at your sole risk and that we and our suppliers, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaim all warranties, including but not limited to warranties of title, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability and non-infringement of proprietary or third party rights.